Dec 15, 2014

Generic reroll counters and turn marker

I'm lazy and I'd therefore create generic counters so I could use them with all my teams.
The problem was that I wasn't happy with them, so I set out to create new ones.

First, I had a look at the bloody sports bases from tabletop art onto which I'd just glue a die.

bloody sports bases from tabletop art

But they weren't in stock when I ordered from my gaming store and I got tired of waiting so instead I went with bloody sports ball set from tabletop art to which I added a die and a skull or two.

bloody sports ball set from tabletop art
This is what they looked like pre-painting.



And a painted set. A simple paint job, but it will do the job. I didn't want to spend to much time on the counters. I'd rather spend the time on the miniatures.


And the finished set of reroll counters.


For the turn marker, I went with two dice, a cat (a spot price from StockBowl Cup V) and a skull. The idea is to paint the dice as block dice. I'll update this blog with pictures once it's done.

Turn marker
I've now finished the turn marker. It's the one with the "block dice"

Generic markers

And this is how I transport my markers. Very practical (more skill rings to come).
Marker box

No comments:

Post a Comment