May 18, 2015

Roster for NAFC

The NAFC is almost here and I've just sent my roster in for review.

I'll be using the same roster as I did in the RTNAFC and Preußenbowl.
I'm hoping for a result closer to the RTNAFC than Preußenbowl.

I thought about removing a witch elf in favour of a lineman and an apo, but I won't be able to paint another linemen, so that will have to be tried in another tournament.

I've also added some white lines to the display base/carrying tray and I think it looks a bit better.
The lines aren't straight, but I don't imagine the line painting goblins being that neat, so it kind of fits.

Here's a picture of the elves (the ball will be placed in the empty spot)

Reinickendorf Raiders
and one with the halflings

Gesundbrunnen picknick Packers

No comments:

Post a Comment