Sep 15, 2015

Update on the Underground Cup

I haven't written anything in a while and the reason for that is that I'm working on a couple of projects that will be reviled soonish.

One of the projects is a four game tournament in Berlin. We've called it Underground Cup and starting next year we'll modify the rules to have a underworld/skaven theme in the sewers underneath the streets of Berlin. This year however we've gone with the WC III Rules to attract players going there.

One of my tasks was designing the logo for the tournament and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.
You'll find more information regarding the tournament on our webpage.


I'm also thrilled to announce that we'll have 28 coaches playing in the first ever Underground Cup on the 26th of September. A lot more than we expected to be honest.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the tournament! I'll read the report about the Underground experiencie

    ReplyDelete