Jan 9, 2015

Roster for BLOOD BATTTH and a new logo

I thought I'd continue the tradition of sharing my roster and thoughts for tournaments. This time it's the BLOOD BATTTH tournament in Hannover on the 7th-8th of February.
You'll find the rules here.

The roster is going to be quite similar to the one for StockBowl Cup but with additional skills.
The first day will be exactly the same, which means block on the trees and three side stepping 'flings.
On day two, I added a fourth side stepper, but that means that I've reached the maximum of four of one skill. I thought about adding two sure feet 'flings, but having had some bad experince with them at Oktoberbowl I instead opted for going even more on the defensive. So I added to diving tackle 'flings. I haven't tried them out in a tournament yet, since I think side step is much better, but I'll gladly give them a go.

So, here's the roster
2 Trees (2x Block)
10 Halflings (2x Diving Tackle, 4x Side Step)
2 FF
1 Master Chef
Deeproot
Puggy

The Gesundbrunnen Picknick Packers
Lets see how it goes.
Fingers crossed.
If I can improve on my NAF-Ranking at this tournament, I'll be very happy.

To help the Gesundbrunnen Picknick Packers further for the 2015 season, I decided to improv the logo.
Hopefully, this brings luck and who knows, maybe even a stunty cup somewhere.

New logo



No comments:

Post a Comment