Jan 24, 2015

RTTNAFC Game 2

Just a short post about my second game in the Road to the NAFC.

I played against skaven and got to chose if I wanted to receive or not, which I wanted.
My idea was to try and hurt some rats and maybe have a numbers advantage in the second half.
The game started with a blitz and my opponent mad a risky move, blitzing with his rat ogre. Double skulls.

I then advanced up the field and scored in turn 8 after having lost the ball ones to a blitzing linerat. I was carrying the ball with a witch (with wrestle) and I din't opt to not use it out of fear that she might get hurt. This meant that my opponent could dodge in to two tackle zones and pick the ball up with a gutter runner. I did retrieve the ball for a turn 8 score. At that time my opponent had 4 KOs (including the rat ogre). That number was increased to 5 in his turn 8, but he did get a player back for turn 9.

I pressured him in my turn 9 and he made a risky long bomb pass in his turn 10 and yet again failed to get anyone back from the KO-box.

I used my remaining turns to grind up the field and scored the winning TD in turn 16.

TD 2-1
CAS 1-1

You'll find the game report and replay here

No comments:

Post a Comment