Feb 1, 2015

RTTNAFC Game 3

I played my third game in the RTTNAFC yesterday and it was a mirror match against dark elves.
Similar rosters, but with an apo and different skills.

The game started with me receiving the ball in sweltering heat. I haven't played against dark elves that much and I was uncertain about how to deal with them. I changed my pan midthorugh my first turn, which might not have been the best idea. I tried to stall the half and score in turn 8, but he dodge a witch elf into the cage and took down my ball carrier.
I could however recover the ball, but couldn't set up a secure position, so he got the ball lose again. After a failed pass, I could scope the ball up and make one of my own to my runner, who then ran in for the TD in turn 8. I was very lucky to get away with the TD.

In the second half, I could set up a total of six players due to the heat (and a KO and a BH).

My opponent didn't go for the win, which I thought was quite surprisingly, but I guess that there was a risk of him having loads of players out because of the heat and I was granted to have some back. Nevertheless, I'm very happy with the draw.

You can find the replay here

No comments:

Post a Comment