Feb 12, 2015

RTTNAFC Game 4

I played my fourth game in the RTTNAFC Tuesday evening.

I was up against wood elves, which could be very problematic. However, the roster was a bit different. It had only one wardancer (strip ball) and a thrower (leader). The rest was linemen (1 Kick, 3 Dodge) and a star player, Eldril. (and a RR)

My plan going in was to focus on the wardancer and Eldril. Getting them out should make the game easier since I had more block and AV8. If I did get the wardancer out, he'd have a hard time gettig the ball, since I'd be carrying it with one of my blodgers and have the guard pice nearby. That's also why I elected to receive to (hopefully) inflict some damage.

The wardancer got KOed in the first half and didn't come back. Another elf left the pitch due to injury (as did a witch elf). A third one was sent of before half time, which meant that I had 10 to his 9 starting the second half.

My opponent scored 1-1 early in the second half, which meant that I had almost a full half to score. I did score in turn 16, ending the game 2-1. (My opponent gave up mid way through the second half, which was a shame.)

You'll find the replay here

No comments:

Post a Comment