Oct 6, 2015

Nurgle Team

A while back I shared my plans for a nurgle team and I've since realised that I'll probably never play the team in a tournament and hence never finish them.I've got so many other teams to finish and so little time.

With that in mind, I asked the other coaches in our league if they'd join me in giving it to our nurgle loving league commissioner for his birthday (on which he also organises a small tournament). With everyone onboard, I started with the team.

Here's the result and I'm very happy with it and I can't wait for next season, when I'll hopefully be able to play against the team.

Pestigors

Warriors and the beast

Rotters

The Team

The Team

2 comments:

  1. Waiting for this team to be painted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. He's working on them and I've seen one finished rotter so far. I'll post pictures once the team is done

      Delete