Mar 2, 2015

TTNAFC Round 5 & 6

Round 6
I just finished my 6th and last game of the RTTNAFC with a 3-0 win over a dwarf team.

I was really lucky, starting the game with a blitz and thus removing his block deathroller in turn 2.
In general, I was lucky, but my opponent made some mistakes (and so did I in the second half).

You can find the replay here

Round 5
I forgot to write about my 5th game, but it was against Sizzler, the NAFC Champion from 2014.
I didn't think I had a chance, but as it turned out, I did. The game ended in a draw, which we were both happy with, but it could have gone either way. I made a blitz in turn 7 of the second half and forgot about his guard, making the blitz a -2d. If I'd gotten the ball lose, I could have score the 2-1, but Sizzler had a similar shoot at winning the game. A fair tie and a fun game.

You can find the replay here

I'm very happy with the tournament and it went much better than expected.
I ended with a 4-2-0 record which earned me the 16th spot out of 254.

No comments:

Post a Comment